Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Project Update and Other News

Hello there,
I have been very busy working on both my project working with the autistic men at the Woodstock house, as well as the Catalog project. I have also joined a group on Meetup.com. The group I joined is, The Bay Area Paranormal Society, and they are a very active, bay area paranormal research group. Meetup.com has groups like this all over the country who meet up and do activities. If anyone is interested, the B.A.P.S. meetup group is going to investigate a private residence in Dixon, CA on Feburary 15th, so join the group if you want to go. I am also currently planning a trip to either the mission in Santa Cruz, or Evergreen Cemetery in Santa Cruz.
I would love to have an investigation at the home on woodstock way, but I don't know if that would be legal since it is a state funded group home for mentally challenged adults. I have been doing reseach online latley and am finding great information on haunted places in the Santa Cruz County area. I have also been trying to get information from employees as well as residents at the Woodstock home, to see if what the two autistic men I am working with matches up with what other people have seen. So far I have learned that the former resident of the house died in a fire in the home, and since he had no family, the home went to the state, and became a group home. I am not sure what room the man was in when he died, but I suspect that it is in the room that the two autisitic men now live in. I suspect this becasue this room is the biggest in the home, likely the old master bedroom, and this is also where the autistic men say the spirit is most active. The spirit is a man of possibly 40-60 years old in appearance. He has black hair and wears black clothes, with black or gray skin (possibly burned in appearance). The spirit is seen by the autistic men almost everytime it is present. They can see the spirit whenever it manifests, where as other residents and employees only have seen it on occasion. The spirit touches the two autistic men on thier uncovered faces and arms while they are in bed, and also tocuhes the bed. The spirit, as demonstrated by one autistic man in an impression of the ghost, has a quiet, raspy voice that asks them over and over for water (likely because of the way in which he died). I will have more information soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment