Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Catalog Project Begins...


Hello there,
I have recently began to catalog the haunted places in Santa Cruz and other near by places. I have also taken photos of a few haunted places. I took pictures of the Evergreen Cemetery, the Santa Cruz Spanish Mission, and the home on Woodstock Way in San Jose. I will be posting those pictures soon, and would like to gather people to go back again soon, possibly at night, which is when both the Evergreen Cemetery and the Mission are most commonly active with spirits. I will also be posting the catalog, and a description of the paranormal activity at each site. If anyone has any information about a places that they feel should be in my catalog, please post it on my blog or email me. Also, if anyone would like to come along on my investigations i would really appreciate your help. Thanks! -Collin A. Gray
P.S. This is a photo of Evergreen Cemetery. The ghost of "the white lady" has been seen sweeping the porch of a non-existent shack at the top of this staircase. This staircase goes way back into the redwoods, and the graves get older as you go uphill. The white lady spirit lurks on this walkway as well as the rest of this cemetery.

2 comments:

  1. Hello there, I just found your blog and wanted to comment on Evergreen Cemetery. I'm a Watsonville native myself, but have, on multiple occasions, ventured to Evergreen Cemetery, both during the day and night.
    All I can say about that is if I didn't already believe in ghosts/spirits, I would have after those experiences there.
    Though I never actually SAW a ghost or spirit, there were multiple indirect events that were unexplainable.
    A sudden drop in temperature while walking up the path (to the point where I could see my breath on an otherwise warm night), an odd figurine perched atop a tombstone that we saw on our trip up the path that was gone on our trip down (and no one around to have moved it without us hearing it), the feeling of being watched, etc.
    All of these, except for an odd presence felt in front of certain graves, happeend during the night. I didn't list everything, since I'm not even sure you care all that much, but I thought I'd share at least a bit.
    A major thing for the odd experiences at Evergreen seems to be things that changed between the trip up and the return trip down the path. Aside from the figurine (which still creeps me out), there was a door that opened a crack, and a rock that had fallen off a ledge (though it had been sturdily perched).
    Yup, my friends and I have experienced some odd stuff there. Nothing obvious, but definitely unexplainable and creepy...
    My advice if you ever decide to go at night? Bring (and use) flashlights and be observant. Also, bring a knife or somethin just to be safe (more against bums than spirits). A homeless man once told my friend, however, that they might stay there during the day but will make sure to leave before nightfall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks for the great story. I always enjoy information or stories about the paranormal. I encourage all to post thier stories and historical inofrmation, or updates about paranormal research on this websote. Also, any SC county residents or others near by should join, so we can meet up and investigate on our own.

    ReplyDelete